Sunday, June 29, 2008

Technical difficulties...

Arg, spent the last 1 1/2 days trying to get my new website up and running. I think I finally did it. Yay! Check it out at www.erinquinnbooks.com and let me know what you think.

It was exciting week. My new book had a title change which I love--HAUNTING BEAUTY. I think it fits the book and it has a very evocative feel to it. I can't wait to see what they come up with for a cover.

BTW, running a new contest over there on Erin Quinn Books, so check it out. Not only am I giving away one of my previous titles, but also one of Kathryne Kennedy's wonderful ENCHANTING THE LADY. If you haven't read her yet, you're in for a treat. AND she has the next book in her series coming out soon so you won't have to wait for your next fix.

Now I need to get some writing. I left m hero in a real jam on Wednesday and poor fellow has been stuck there during all my technical difficulties. :)

No comments: