Sunday, February 27, 2011

Great News!

I've mentioned that I'll be at the Tucson Festival of Book in a couple of weeks.  The Festival has hundreds of authors and expects thousands of readers.  There will be booksellers, food vendors, and workshops going on all weekend.  I'm so excited!

The great news is that Mysterious Galaxy, a fabulous bookstore in San Diego and the place where I did my very first ever book signing years and years ago, will have a tent there and they have an agreement with my publisher which will allow them to sell my April 5 release, HAUNTING DESIRE, there!  That's right!  Come see me at the festival and you can my new book early! 

March 12 - 13, 2011, Tucson Festival of Books (Speaking & Signing Books)

Saturday, March 12, 2011, 1:00PM, Panel: Building A World-We’re Not in Kansas Anymore, (with a signing immediately afterward for 30 minutes)


Sunday, March 13, signing at Mysterious Galaxy Exhibitor’s Tent, 11am - noon.  Haunting Desire will be on sale early here!

Speaking at 1:00 pm, Panel: Paranormal-It’s Not Just Vampires, (with a signing immediately afterward for 30 minutes)
More details: http://www.tucsonfestivalofbooks.org/

No comments: