Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where did the month go?

I've been so busy I feel like this whole month is a blur.  Actually, strike that, I feel like the whole YEAR has been one great big fast-forward button.  I'm ready for a little slow down, but somehow I don't think my life is going to cooperate.  Well, at least I'm not bored, right?

I'm on the final scenes of Haunting Desire and liking the way the story came together.  (I'm always a bit stunned when it happens--around page 200 I start to panic thinking I'll never get it done!)  Somehow it always works out though, so that's a very, very good thing.

Haunting Warrior, in case you didn't guess from my countdown box, is coming in less than 2 weeks!  Yay.  I really can't wait to see how you, my reader, receives Rory story.  I really hope you love it.

No comments: