Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On the road again....

I'm on a plane to Oregon tomorrow for an all day meeting. Departing at 6am, coming home at 8pm. There's something wrong with that, especially since I've been feel quite ughy lately.

Anyway, currently reading Donna Grant's Dangerous Highlander.  So far I'm really enjoying it but my reading time is too limited with the dreaded deadline looming and the day job trying to suck the life out of me.

Looking forward to getting back to it.  Tell me, what are you reading?  I'm looking for a new series and I know there are many out there I haven't even started.  So tell me, tell me please.....

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I'm reading 'Zombie, an anthology of the dead', which has lots of short zombie stories. I love books like this as it's a perfect way to find new writers.
I'm also reading 'Dreams made Flesh' by Anne Bishop. If you havent read anything by Anne Bishop yet, I can advice you to pick up 'Daughter of the Blood' the first book in the Black Jewels series.

Modokker said...

oh my. Let's see. there were 6 books out yesterday that i'm dying to read. Plus one next week. I'm sure you know which one that is Erin. lol
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts. This will be a series of 4 the last coming out later this yr. I've really enjoyed them so far.
Chasing Perfect is a new series called Fools Gold by Susan Mallery.
Wild Fire by Christine Feehan that is the 4th in the Leopard series. Great if you like paranormal. Lover Mine by JR Ward. HUGE Black Dagger Brotherhood fan! Montany Destiny by RC Langan, Last Chance by Christy Reece.

Next week i'm looking for haunting Warrior of course. Hope Amazon gets it out the door to me on time.

Is that a long enough list? lol I have serious reading to do. Only problem is what to read first.

Lisa