Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


It's 2009 which is just unbelievable to me. This time last year I was getting ready for my sabbatical, still looking for an agent and harboring hopes that I might sell my new books. Now I have both an agent and a publisher again and I'm in those count down months until my new novel, HAUNTING BEAUTY hits bookshelves. Eight months and counting, to be exact.

If you haven't checked out my contest page lately, make sure you do because I have some really great contests planned. Not only will I continue to host other authors, but I'm dipping into my cool stuff reserves to spice up the give-aways.

My featured author this month is MacKenzie MacKade. On Monday I'll have an interview posted and MacKenzie will be popping in to answer questions. MacKenzie is a delightful, fun person and her books are STTTEEEAMMMMY HOT, so drop by if you're in the mood....for conversation that is. Not for the other thing, lol.

I'm starting this year with a list of resolutions. Of course I have the usual--lose weight. I actually started Nutrisystem right before Christmas and after 3 weeks I've lost 10 pounds. I'm feeling very good about that considering I gave myself days off for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I took them off big time. :-) But I am still 100% motivated to lose the rolls.

Next I'm going to slow it down. If you read my blogs, you know that the past year I worked myself to dust. I am determined not to do the same with the new year. Enough is enough. What's the point if there isn't a life in there, right?

What resolutions do you have? I'd love to hear them!

3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hi Erin, My mom is doing Weight Watchers, and she is doing great! she has lost a lot of weight.
Good luck to you!
I too would like to loose some weight but I am not going to do any program or dieting, I am just going to try to eat healthier and get more exercise and hope this helps.

Erin Quinn said...

Hi Wendy, I was doing WW for awhile but I'd gotten so out of control that I needed hard core structure. LOL. I hope after a couple of months to switch of nutri and back to WW to keep it going and maintain.

I'm determined to start the excerise thing too. WALK, Erin, Walk....

Mackenzie McKade said...

Morning ladies. Today is going to be a little busy since I pulled Jury Duty. Please ask questions and as soon as I get home I'll pop in and answer them.

Thank you, Erin for the opportunity to chat with your readers.

Mackenzie McKade