Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And so it goes...

I've been busy lately between the day job, school and writing. Frustrating when the writing wants to be in the front seat and take all my free time but the other two won't allow it. It is what it is, so it does not good to complain--but when has that ever stopped me?

I'm supposed to get cover copy this week for Haunting Beauty! Can't wait to see what they have created for my new book. I'm now T-11 months until it comes out and it still doen't feel quite real.

If you haven't checked out my contest for this month, please do. I'm giving away two books, one of mine and one of talented author Cassie Ryan's. Details are at www.erinquinnbooks.com (click on contest link).

Also, entries for the SDSU scholarship will be closing soon. If you've thought about entering, now is the time!

No comments: