Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coming soon to a bookstore near you.....


I've been a busy girl lately!  You might have seen my announcement on Facebook and Twitter about my new series coming from Pocket Books next year.  The first book should be on shelves in Fall 2013 and I will be sharing excerpts through my newsletter so if you're not signed up, be sure to hop on over to my website and enter a contest or just sign up for my mail list at www.erinquinnbooks.com.  I promise not to bug you with a lot of updates--I only send out newsletters when I have something to say!


Hope your summer has been wonderful.  I took my baby to college this weekend so I've got a bit of the empty-nester blues, but she's not too far away so I'll get to see her!

All my best!
Erin

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats! So excited but man next fall is so far away :)

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hmmm I'm interested to know more about this one!!!

Hi Erin! Hope all is with you and your family.