Friday, July 30, 2010

Sometimes being a writer is fun....and others it's a blast

One of the best things that has happened to me since I became a writer is meeting new people.  I have made so many great friends--both virtual and in person--through the stories I tell and my involvement with other readers and writers.  I feel very blessed by my good fortune.

One group of ladies I have come to know are the Red Hat Ladies in East Valley, aka the Foxy Dahlings. They have a book club and have invited me to speak to them several times. I tell you, I have more fun at these meetings! This month I went to talk about HAUNTING WARRIOR, the latest release in my Haunting Series.

They ladies surprised me by making me an honorary member of the club.  As the book worm who never got picked for the team, this was a highlight for me.  :)  Thank you so much Foxy Dahlings for your support of my writing, your enthusiasm over my books, and your friendship!

If you have a book club and would like to talk books, let me know.  My circle of friends is never too big.  :)  I can be reached at erinquinnbooks.com

No comments: