Saturday, October 18, 2008

Haunting Beauty, available for pre-orders



Haunting Beauty is up on amazon.com and you can pre-order it~ Yay! Also, check out the cool stuff I've added to my website. Just go to http://www.erinquinn.info and click "cool stuff" (clever name, huh?) You'll find mugs and t-shirts (even one for your doggie :-) )

I've had lots of entries for the ARC of Allyson James's THE DRAGON MASTER! The winner won't be selected until the end of the month so it's not too late to enter. You'll find details on the contest page of my site. Next month I will be featuring the wonderful Calista Fox. If you haven't read her yet, you are in for a treat!



Also, check out the Great Halloween contests on Romance Junkieks. You can win an autographed copy of one of my books there too!

No comments: