Thursday, April 26, 2012

Free, open to the public, and look who you can meet!

It's almost time for the massive Desert Dreams booksigning! 
WhereChaparral Suites, Scottsdale, Arizona
When?  Saturday, April 28, 2012, 5:30-7 P.M.   It's open to the public and free to attend!


Look at who you'll get to meet! NY Times Best Selling Authors Allison Brennan, Elizabeth Hoyt, Brenda Novak, Tara Taylor Quinn, Vicki Lewis Thompson, and the fabulous Erin Kellison, Kathryne Kennedy, Caris Roland, Gini Koch, ME and--oh so many more!!!! Full list here: http://www.desertroserwa.org/conferences/Phoenix-Romance-Writers-Book-Signing.php.  We would love to see you there, so stop by, get your books signed and say hi.

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Even though I would nothing more than to be able to fly to AZ to escape the snow (yes it is right now snowing again!!!) but alas, I fear I will not be able to make it!
Say hello to all the awesome Authors for me! And give yourself a hug for me LOL.