SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012 / CHANDLER, ARIZONA
Have you ever been to a reader's event? If not, you are missing out. What makes them so fun is that it's all about the reader. You meet authors (who often -- translate to always-- have fun giveaway items), you can get your books signed, ask those questions, and generally have a fabulous time with your friends. You get to meet other readers who want to talk about books with you and get some tips on how to start that book club you've been thinking about for months.... And the best part--it's only $35. That's it--and it includes dinner!
ARIZONA DREAMIN' is just such a reader's event and it's guaranteed to be fun time.
When? SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012
Where? CHANDLER, ARIZONA
Here is what we are offering attendees:
- Meet 20 authors of various genres of romance. (Myself included)
- Choose 6 you find the most interesting for "Book Clubs" - 10 readers with 1 author in 30-minute sessions to ask them questions and talk about their books. (And for the record, I'm sure I'll have a giveaway, :))
- Event Bookstore with discounted pricing.
- Free Hospitality Suite with snacks and beverages.
- Massages for tips.
- Meet Jimmy Thomas, international book-cover model, and have your photo taken for a charitable donation.
- All-you-can-eat Buffet Dinner with me!
- "Man of Our Dreams" cover model competition during dinner.
- Huge raffle baskets.
- FREE goody bags for everyone!
- Meet with two publishers to see if there is a book in you.
- All for only $35 dollars!
For more information, go to http://arizonadreamin.wordpress.com/