Sunday, February 22, 2009

I hate TAXES


Argh, it takes forever to get the tax stuff together. I just hate that! I spent half of my precious Sunday working on them and now I'm tired, grouchy AND I ate like 15 (okay, more like 5 but it feels like 15) donuts while I suffered through it.


On another note, I had a great weekend of writing. Yesterday my husband played golf, the kids had plans and I wrote for hours on hours. Finally got through a scene I've been struggling with FOREVER and EVER. What a relief to ship that one off to my CP. Of course, it will be an even bigger relief if it comes back with little smiley faces and gold stars all over it. But no matter, at least I'll have some guidance. Anyway, as you can tell by this exciting post, I don't have much of a brain left by now.


Me thinks I need a hot bath, lots of bubbles and some TLC. Calgon, take me away.....

No comments: