Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Release Day for The Five Deaths of Roxanne Love!

I hope you enjoyed the page-a-day posts of The Five Deaths of Roxanne LoveToday the book releases and you can find out what happens next to Santo Castillo and Roxanne. 

RT Book Reviews Top Pick!  “Fascinating...powerful...beautifully wrought.”

Publishers Weekly:  “Intense and Satisfying”

Literal Addiction:  “One of the best books I've read all year.”

To celebrate, I'm blog hopping all week and giving away books.  You can find me:

Hope you'll stop by!

3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my goodness, so I need to go back and catch up on all the pages. I have been crazy busy this summer, I think I ended with page 8!

Woohoo congrats on the release date!

Peter Roberts said...

Looks like an interesting read.

Thanks,

Peter
Best Books Of All Time

Erin Quinn said...

Thanks Peter and Wendy!