Monday, December 26, 2011

The Gifts Keep Coming!

Hurry on over to amazon for a free dowload of  my single title release WHISPERS.  This is a full lenght novel for free.  Read an excerpt.  Don't have a kindle?  Download the app for your new tablet or Ipad on amazon OR download the PC app--it's easy and free.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G75O6G/

Reviews:

“Quinn is an author to watch. [Whispers has] beautifully descriptive prose, masterful characterization and tightly knit story” RT Book Reviews, 4 1/2 stars, April 2006


“A chilling tale of ghosts and curses, WHISPERS immediately pulls you in and won't let you go...” Fresh Fiction

5 out of 5. “Be prepared to pull an all-nighter, because you’ll want to read this book in one sitting! WHISPERS is a keeper” CK2s Kwips and Kritiques

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hey Sweetie! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!

Did you tell me that you might have a little Valentine's Day Novella coming up (like the Christmas one)?
I am reading all Romance/Love story during Feb.
Let me know, I would love to do a review on it!