Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tuesday, Kathryne Kennedy will be here....

Just reminding you all to stop by on Tuesday when I spotlight one of my favorite authors and her much anticipated book, THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER.  If you've frequented my blog, you already know that I was pre-reader for this novel and I loved it.  Kathryne Kennedy is one of the authors whose imagination takes you to rare and wonderful places.  I know Kathryne personally, and she is a very down to earth and "normal" person (as much as any writer can be normal,  ha ha) but the things she thinks of!!!  The first book of hers that I read was Enchanting the Lady and I said it had "The imagination of JK Rowling and the romance of Julie Garwood all rolled up into one fabulous novel."  I think that is true about all of her books.  So fresh and unique and incredibly romantic.

Anyway, I hope you'll stop by and say hi on the 6th when she's here.  And of course....There's a giveaway!

PS:  Keep those title suggestions coming!  Haven't settled on one yet and still looking for that "perfect haunting"  :)

No comments: